Developer Industry 4.0 2021-2023
About this course
About this course
The Industry 4.0 Developer implements Industry 4.0 applications with web and cloud technologies for the integration and control of machines and industrial plants.
You will acquire knowledge and skills to:
- develop and manage 4.0 applications on web and cloud platforms for the interconnection, control and integration of sensors, embedded systems, microcontrollers, transducers, automation systems;
- take care of data acquisition and management in particular, defining the most appropriate local/remote mix for data prefiltering, processing and storage, in relation to the type and frequency of data updates;
- ensure the security and integrity of data in communication between the devices themselves and the software interfaces.
You will acquire a broad spectrum of knowledge and skills to:
- identify and configure how to connect sensors, intelligent devices, microcontrollers, automation systems and PLCs;
- design, develop and manage software components for device interfacing, data prefiltering, communication with remote control systems;
- design, develop and manage web and cloud interfaces for the control of systems and plants and for the management and analysis of collected information;
- design, develop and engineer individual components for IIoT applications;
- develop components for the integration of traditional and 4.0 automation systems;
- collaborate proactively in the development and evolutionary maintenance teams for software solutions, including through the application of Agile methodologies.
- Languages: C#, .NET, C, Python
- DB: Postgres/MSSQL, DB noSQL, Time Series DB
- IoT connectivity and protocols: MQTT, AMQP, CoAP
- Industry standards and IIoT solutions: PLC, OPC, I2C, SPI, Modbus, microcontrollers, Raspberry PI, Node-Red
- Cloud: AWS, MS Azure
- Project management: Git, Agile methodologies (Kanban, Scrum), Trello, Google Suite
The start of the course is conditional on the approval of the relevant training project and the subsequent confirmation of funding by the Friuli-Venezia Giulia Autonomous Region.
Lorem Ipsn gravida nibh vel velit auctor aliquet. Aenean sollicitudin, lorem quis bibendum auci elit consequat ipsutis sem nibh id elit. Duis sed odio sit amet nibh vulputate cursus a sit amet mauris. Morbi accumsan ipsum velit. Nam nec tellus a odio tincidunt auctor a ornare odio. Sed non mauris vitae erat consequat auctor eu in elit.