Front-end Development Senior Technician 2023-2025
About this course
What is the Front-end Development Senior Technician?
The Front-end Development Senior Technician is an expert in the field of front-end development of web and mobile applications. Among his/her main skills are those related to coding, usability and user experience.
The course also includes an in-depth examination of user experience topics, such as user interface design and application usability management. Students acquire skills in building intuitive and easy-to-use user interfaces.
The professional figure coming out of the Front-end Developer course performs the following operational activities:
- Developer specialising in web technologies who is responsible for the creation and update of the interface relating to web and cross platform pages and applications.
- By collaborating and interacting with the UX Designer, the back-end designer and other team members, ensures that the usability, security and functionality requirements of the project are met.
- Ensures the appropriateness and effectiveness of the solution for the target audience, with reference to the context and according to the specific use and the different types of devices with which it can be used.
- Chooses and uses the most suitable and effective development tools and methodologies for the project and integrates, if necessary, multimedia and Virtual or Augmented Reality components.
- Carries out usability and accessibility tests, collaborating to project documentation and user tests.
Courses are activated subject to approval by the FVG Region
- Collaborates with the UX Designer to check the technical feasibility of the project
- Collaborates with the designer and/or back-end developer to ensure consistency of data flow
- Designs and implements the data flow and user interaction in compliance with security requirements
- Implements the interface for different devices
- Develops/integrates interactive components (animations, taps, swipes, gestures…)
- Integrates Augmented/Virtual Reality components for a web application or through specific devices
- Evaluates the purchasing or in-house developing option for the integration of external components into the interface
- Engineers components within interfaces
- Performs functionality and usability tests of interfaces
- Collaborates proactively with teams dealing with the development and evolutionary maintenance of solutions also through the application of Agile methodologies
- DB: Postgres/MSSQL
- Web development: Html5, CSS, Angular, React, node.js
- Design and prototyping: ….
- Cross-platform development: HTML5 frameworks
- Interactive components and AR/VR integration: ..
- Cloud: AWS
- Project management: Git, Agile methodologies (Kanban, Scrum), Trello, Google Suite
The developer is by far the most sought-after job profile in the ICT market. Can be hired by:
- software houses, particularly oriented towards the development of web solutions and web apps for industry, services and public administrations
- digital, web marketing and web agencies, communication agencies, UI/UX design companies
- software houses specialising in CMS, web and mobile services, e-commerce
- companies dealing with 3D graphics, Virtual reality and Augmented reality.
The typical position is front-end developer. However, the skills acquired, also in relation to personal preferences and inclinations, and professional experience enable an evolution towards:
- back-end developer, full stack developer
- web app developer, mobile developer
- UI/UX Designer
- digital and web marketing specialist
- Notebook on loan free of charge for the duration of the course (indicative features: 15″ display, Core i7, RAM 16GB SSD 512GB)
- Personal Google Workspace account (email@example.com) with access to all Google services
- Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services accounts for access to related cloud services and resources
- Possibility of scholarships, accommodation, international mobility grants and catering services through ARDIS call for applications (http://www.ardiss.fvg.it/)
- Voucher for female students to reimburse annual tuition fees (if regularly attending)
Lorem Ipsn gravida nibh vel velit auctor aliquet. Aenean sollicitudin, lorem quis bibendum auci elit consequat ipsutis sem nibh id elit. Duis sed odio sit amet nibh vulputate cursus a sit amet mauris. Morbi accumsan ipsum velit. Nam nec tellus a odio tincidunt auctor a ornare odio. Sed non mauris vitae erat consequat auctor eu in elit.