Glass and Polymer Process Control Technologist 2021-2023
About this course
About this course
The Glass and Polymers Production Process Control Technologist oversees the production process of products made of glass and synthetic materials, intervening in the stages of design, planning, production and quality control.
You will acquire knowledge and skills to:
- use design, prototyping and industrialisation techniques (design for manufacturing);
- choose processing technologies and related machines on the basis of the required technical-economic specifications;
- programming industrial automation systems;
- manage production flows in their planning, control and cost-effectiveness;
- autonomously manage production processes for the part they are responsible for;
- employ routine and predictive maintenance techniques for production and plant control;
- analysing, monitoring and controlling, to the extent of their competence, production processes in order to formulate proposals for improving process efficiency;
- analysing, monitoring and controlling the energy efficiency of the process with a view to environmental sustainability;
- use technical English to communicate effectively in the contexts in which you operate.
You will acquire a broad spectrum of knowledge and skills to:
- assisting those responsible for the various stages of production, from design to quality control;
- manage production scheduling and control;
- manage quality control steps throughout the entire production process through data acquisition and analysis;
- carry out maintenance work in automation;
- perform mechanical, electrical and automation installation, testing and assembly work;
- carry out design and product planning activities;
- perform mould and tooling design;
- perform management, organisational, technical and maintenance activities, with roles of responsibility and management of assigned personnel.
- Senior technician for automation and mechatronic systems
- Glass and polymer process control technologist
- 3D design, rendering and prototyping software
- Software for PLCs and CNC machines
- IoT applications and Industry 4.0
- Machine learning applications
- Digital applications for data monitoring and analysis
Lorem Ipsn gravida nibh vel velit auctor aliquet. Aenean sollicitudin, lorem quis bibendum auci elit consequat ipsutis sem nibh id elit. Duis sed odio sit amet nibh vulputate cursus a sit amet mauris. Morbi accumsan ipsum velit. Nam nec tellus a odio tincidunt auctor a ornare odio. Sed non mauris vitae erat consequat auctor eu in elit.