Senior technician for the digitisation of furniture production processes 2021-2023
About this course
About this course
The Senior Technician for the digitisation of furniture production processes designs and collaborates in the implementation of projects for the digitisation of production processes in the furniture industry and semi-finished panels, realising the integration of production and control processes through Industry 4.0 solutions.
You will acquire knowledge and skills to:
- apply a Data Driven approach and web and cloud technologies for the implementation and management of Industry 4.0 solutions aimed at digitising production processes in the furniture and semi-finished panel industry;
- collaborate on the rationalisation and digitisation of business processes in the furniture and semi-finished panels industry, according to Lean Organisation principles;
- through collaboration with external consultants and experts and in-house development, achieve integration between production systems and management and control systems, developing projects for digital revamping of existing plants and digital control of automation systems.
You will acquire a broad spectrum of knowledge and skills to:
- identify and configure how to connect sensors, intelligent devices, microcontrollers, automation systems and PLCs;
- design, develop and manage software components for device interfacing, data prefiltering, communication with remote control systems;
- design, develop and manage web and cloud interfaces for the control of systems and plants and for the management and analysis of collected information;
- design, develop and engineer individual components for IIoT applications;
- develop components for the integration of traditional and 4.0 automation systems;
- collaborate proactively in the development and evolutionary maintenance teams for software solutions, including through the application of Agile methodologies.
- Languages: C#, .NET, C, Python
- DB: Postgres/MSSQL, Time Series DB
- IoT connectivity and protocols: MQTT, AMQP, CoAP
- Industry standards and IIoT solutions: SPI, Modbus, microcontrollers, Raspberry PI, Node-Red
- Cloud: AWS, MS Azure
- Project management: Git, Agile methodologies (Kanban, Scrum), Trello, Google Suite
The start of the course is conditional on the approval of the relevant training project and the subsequent confirmation of funding by the Friuli-Venezia Giulia Autonomous Region.
Lorem Ipsn gravida nibh vel velit auctor aliquet. Aenean sollicitudin, lorem quis bibendum auci elit consequat ipsutis sem nibh id elit. Duis sed odio sit amet nibh vulputate cursus a sit amet mauris. Morbi accumsan ipsum velit. Nam nec tellus a odio tincidunt auctor a ornare odio. Sed non mauris vitae erat consequat auctor eu in elit.