Advanced Cloud Developer Technician 2021-2023
About this course
About this course
The Cloud Developer develops the backend of Cloud applications, applying DevOps practices and Agile methods to optimise the development cycle of the solution and ensure compliance with functional and performance requirements.
You will acquire methods and skills in the use of technologies for the development of software systems and will be able to:
- create and implement customer-centric business applications and APIs for the cloud, contributing to the detailed planning and design and verification of the intended functionality;
- implement the most appropriate software and data management architectures in relation to the purposes and levels of reliability, performance and security of the solution;
- plan, implement and automate deployment processes in the cloud environment by applying DevOps practices.
In each activity in which you will be involved, you will be able to operate, collaborate and contribute to the work of the team according to Agile methods and pursue quality criteria and product standards.
You will acquire knowledge and skills to:
- design, develop and engineer individual components for web applications;
- design and implement APIs and microservices according to best practice logic;
- develop enterprise applications in a cloud environment;
- implement high reliability and high performance software architectures;
- implement orchestration and deployment automation processes (according to current DevOps logic and tools);
- manage continuous deployment methodologies and continuous integration tools;
- work to ensure the quality of the solution in terms of functionality, documentation and project development and maintenance;
- know and manage security issues by applying security by design criteria;
- collaborate proactively in the development and evolutionary maintenance teams for software solutions, including through the application of Agile methodologies.
- Languages: C#, .NET, Python
- DB: Postgres/MSSQL, DB noSQL
- Cloud: AWS, MS Azure, Hadoop/Map Reduce, Elasticsearch, scalability techniques, resilience and load balancer
- Enterprise development: APIs and microservices; UML; TDD and BDD, usability and testing, security by design, AI applications
- Deployment: Docker, Kubernetes
- Project management: Git, Agile methodologies (Kanban, Scrum), Trello, Google Suite
The start of the course is conditional on the approval of the relevant training project and the subsequent confirmation of funding by the Friuli-Venezia Giulia Autonomous Region.
Lorem Ipsn gravida nibh vel velit auctor aliquet. Aenean sollicitudin, lorem quis bibendum auci elit consequat ipsutis sem nibh id elit. Duis sed odio sit amet nibh vulputate cursus a sit amet mauris. Morbi accumsan ipsum velit. Nam nec tellus a odio tincidunt auctor a ornare odio. Sed non mauris vitae erat consequat auctor eu in elit.