Web Analytics Senior Technician 2023-2025
About this course
What is the Web Analytics Senior Technician?
The Web Analytics Senior Technician provides the necessary skills to manage strategic analysis actions with web analytics platforms. Data analysis for marketing purposes focuses on analysing website performance, evaluating the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns, identifying conversion targets and measuring results.
The Web Analytics expert can apply his or her skills in a wide variety of business contexts, communicating analysis results effectively and proposing solutions in line with corporate business objectives. This is why the Web Analytics professional supports digital marketing activities by analysing data and generating reports, helping to improve the visibility and performance of the website and online activities.
One of the key competences is the ability to study and understand the customer journey, i.e. the path a user takes before taking a desired action. An important focus is therefore the study of specific tools and methodologies to collect and analyse customer journey data in order to identify opportunities for improvement: in particular, analysing user interactions with the website, identifying critical moments in the journey and proposing solutions to improve the user experience and increase conversions.
The professional figure emerging from the Web Analytics Advanced Technician course is characterised by the following specific features:
- A figure that combines marketing and digital communication skills with web technologies and statistical analysis.
- Has well-established skills in the use of web analytics platforms and independently and effectively manages sources, metrics, methods and tools for analysis and reporting.
- Participates in the different stages of digital marketing activities, starting with the analysis of the competitive environment and ending with the design of communication and sales strategies on the web.
- Through digital communication tools, such as search engines and social media, he/she focuses on analysing and evaluating results.
- Studies and understands specific customer journey logic to increase conversion performance.
Courses are activated subject to approval by the FVG Region
- Collaborates on competitive and marketing analyses
- Participates in the definition of integrated communication and digital marketing strategies
- Interfaces and co-operates with web development and visual communication teams
- Defines the architecture, presentation and content organisation of the corporate website and social channels
- Creates functional prototypes and specifications for the front-end development team
- Applies sentiment analysis techniques regarding web and social channels
- Through data-driven approaches and methods, based on Analytics platforms:
- Reports data on Google Ads, social media Ads and other campaigns
- Interprets the results by making them meaningful for the customer
- Prepares clear and comprehensive reports on the activities carried out
- Collaborates proactively in multidisciplinary teams, also through the application of Agile methodologies
- Search Engine Optimisation SEO
- Search Engine Marketing SEM
- SEA and Social Media Ads
- Social Media Insights
- Google Analytics 4
- Project management: Git, Agile methodologies (Kanban, Scrum), Trello, Google Suite
The professional figures gravitating around digital marketing have a substantially transversal role with respect to economic sectors, and the same applies to the Web Analytics Senior Technician, who can therefore be hired by:
- communication and marketing area of any medium-large company
- digital, web marketing and web agencies, communication agencies, UI/UX design companies
- software houses specialising in CMS, web and mobile services, e-commerce
The typical position is that of junior web analyst. However, the skills acquired, also in relation to personal preferences and inclinations, and professional experience enable the evolution towards:
- Web Analyst
- Web Data Scientist
- Web Community Manager
- Search Engine Expert / SEO Consultant
- Web marketing consultant / Web advertising manager
- Web Content Specialist / Copywriter
- Reputation Manager
- Digital strategist
- Notebook on loan free of charge for the duration of the course (indicative features: 15″ display, Core i7, RAM 16GB SSD 512GB)
- Personal Google Workspace account (firstname.lastname@example.org) with access to all Google services
- Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services accounts for access to related cloud services and resources
- Possibility of scholarships, accommodation, international mobility grants and catering services through ARDIS call for applications (http://www.ardiss.fvg.it/)
- Voucher for female students to reimburse annual tuition fees (if regularly attending)
Lorem Ipsn gravida nibh vel velit auctor aliquet. Aenean sollicitudin, lorem quis bibendum auci elit consequat ipsutis sem nibh id elit. Duis sed odio sit amet nibh vulputate cursus a sit amet mauris. Morbi accumsan ipsum velit. Nam nec tellus a odio tincidunt auctor a ornare odio. Sed non mauris vitae erat consequat auctor eu in elit.