Metaverse and Digital Twins Senior Technician 2023-2025
About this course
What is the Metaverse and Digital Twins Senior Technician?
The Metaverse and Digital Twins Senior Technician is an innovative advanced training programme that focuses on the emerging technologies of the metaverse and digital twins, emphasising skills related to ICT systems, IoT techniques for intelligent context and object control, cloud computing and 3D modelling and simulations including through artificial intelligence.
Students are able to use these skills to create highly interactive digital environments that reproduce reality in detail and allow complex scenarios to be simulated safely and efficiently.
The creation of advanced digital environments and infrastructural digital virtual models represents a revolutionary frontier for many manufacturing and production companies.
Metaverse and Digital Twins are emerging technologies with the potential to revolutionise the way we design, build, operate and maintain many businesses. In the MANUFACTURING sector, these technologies can be used to create virtual models of factories and production lines to test and optimise the layout and flow of the production line; in CONSTRUCTION and LOGISTICS to create digital virtual models (digital twins) of buildings or civil engineering works , such as bridges or public works, to be supervised remotely with IOT systems; in INFRASTRUCTURE/SMART CITIES for the creation of mobility models; in the AUTOMOTIVE sector for autonomous driving and the development of digital prototypes of cars; in the MEDICAL sector to create digital representations of a person and to acquire real-time medical data on his or her various vital functions.
Metaverse and digital twins applications also enable remote monitoring and control of equipment and processes in real time, simulate and test scenarios before implementing them in the real world, and train employees in a safe and controlled environment.
Courses are activated subject to approval by the FVG Region
- Installation, configuration and administration of operating systems (Linux, Windows)
- Installation and configuration of LAN and WAN protocols and networks
- Relational database development
- Application management and cloud communications
- IOT and IIOT application development
- Installation and configuration of devices, sensors and actuators for IOT
- Integration with automation systems and PLCs
- Configuration and administration of cloud-based IOT environments with Edge computing solutions
- Digital Twins systems development
- Development of the metaverse with virtual and augmented reality applications
- Using data analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning applications
- Operating systems, networks and protocols
- Structured and Object-Oriented C-sharp programming, relational databases, SQL language, C and C++ programming
- Cloud applications and communications, web server development and administration
- Internet of Things technologies and applications in the industrial, service and civil sectors
- IOT in the cloud, Edge computing, sensors and actuators for IOT
- Integration of ICT applications with automation, CNC and PLC machines
- Digital twins systems and development
- 3D software, augmented reality applications, environments and programming languages for developing Metaverse platforms
- Data analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, programming with Python
- Cybersecurity and privacy
The Metaverse and Digital Twins Senior Technician is a new professional profile in the ICT world. Can be hired by:
- ICT area of manufacturing and industrial companies
- Software houses and companies providing IT and digital services in particular for Enterprise 4.0
- Digital Transformation Consulting companies
- Design and industrial automation companies
- Notebook on loan free of charge for the duration of the course (indicative features: 15″ display, Core i7, RAM 16GB SSD 512GB)
- Personal Google Workspace account (email@example.com) with access to all Google services
- Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services accounts for access to related cloud services and resources
- Possibility of scholarships, accommodation, international mobility grants and catering services through ARDIS call for applications (http://www.ardiss.fvg.it/)
- Voucher for female students to reimburse annual tuition fees (if regularly attending)
Lorem Ipsn gravida nibh vel velit auctor aliquet. Aenean sollicitudin, lorem quis bibendum auci elit consequat ipsutis sem nibh id elit. Duis sed odio sit amet nibh vulputate cursus a sit amet mauris. Morbi accumsan ipsum velit. Nam nec tellus a odio tincidunt auctor a ornare odio. Sed non mauris vitae erat consequat auctor eu in elit.