Senior Cloud Developer Technician 2022-2024
About this course
What is the CLOUD?
Cloud computing is the distribution of computing services, such as servers, computing and storage resources, databases, networking, software, analytics and intelligence, via the Internet (‘the cloud’) to offer rapid innovation, flexible resources and economies of scale, without the need for large investments in servers and IT infrastructure.
Among the most common reasons why organisations use cloud computing services are performance, scalability, reliability and security, and low investment costs. The cloud makes it possible to have all services and resources available for the time and in the quantity needed at the time, virtually without limits other than those of expenditure. With cloud services, one can store data securely, without, for example, having to worry about backup procedures and back-up copies (managed directly by the cloud service provider), stream audio and video, at any time and on any device, and share the necessary information and services to all one’s customers and partners. Applications can be created and tested, enhanced with advanced computing and artificial intelligence capabilities, making them immediately available to customers and employees without having to worry about updates or installations on the devices they are used with.
Why is this useful?
Cloud computing represents a big change from the traditional view of companies regarding IT resources. This new organisational and management model is systematically replacing traditional storage and processing systems physically located in corporate data centres. The first cloud computing services date back just over a decade, but they have quickly established themselves as the standard and reference for the delivery of digital services, irrespective of the nature and type of organisation: from start-ups to multinationals, from public bodies to non-profit organisations, from industrial to service companies. However, the use of technologies and the development of cloud applications require specific skills that are in high demand in the market for ICT professionals.
The profile: in brief
Developer specialising in web-based applications that exploit and optimise cloud and artificial intelligence technologies.
It designs and implements the DB and software interfaces (APIs, microservices) to access and manage data and information through virtualised and cloud services and infrastructures. It ensures the realisation and deployment of software solutions from the point of view of functionality, security, reliability and performance. It uses Agile methodologies to manage all phases of the implementation of an ICT solution: analysis and design, infrastructure development and configuration, testing, deployment, quality.
National reference figure (Art.2 and Annex G DM MIUR 03/08/11)
SENIOR TECHNICIAN FOR METHODS AND TECHNOLOGIES FOR SOFTWARE SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT – TS CLOUD DEVELOPER
Approved operations by Decree no. 13135GRFVG dd.19.09.2022
- Designs, develops and engineers individual components for web applications
- Design and implement APIs and microservices according to best practice
- Develops enterprise applications in the cloud environment (MS Azure, Amazon WS…)
- Implement high reliability and high performance software architectures
- Integrates AI capabilities
- Implement orchestration and deployment automation processes (according to current DevOps logic and tools)
- Works to ensure the quality of the solution in terms of functionality, documentation and project development and maintenance
- Knows and manages security issues by applying security by design criteria
- Collaborate proactively in the development and evolutionary maintenance teams for software solutions, including through the application of Agile methodologies
- Languages: C#, .NET, Python
- DB: Postgres/MSSQL, DB noSQL
- Cloud: AWS, MS Azure, Hadoop/Map Reduce, Elasticsearch, scalability techniques, resilience and load balancer
- Enterprise development: APIs and microservices; UML; TDD and BDD, usability and testing, security by design, AI applications
- Deployment: Docker, Kubernetes
- Project management: Git, Agile methodologies (Kanban, Scrum), Trello, Google Suite
- Notebook on loan free of charge for the duration of the course (indicative features: Display 15”, Core i7, RAM 16GB SSD 512GB)
- Personal account Google Workspace (email@example.com) with access to all Google services
- Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services accounts for access to related cloud services and resources
- Possibility of scholarships, accommodation, international mobility grants and catering services through ARDIS call for applications (http://www.ardiss.fvg.it/)
- Voucher for female students to reimburse annual tuition fees (if in good standing)
Lorem Ipsn gravida nibh vel velit auctor aliquet. Aenean sollicitudin, lorem quis bibendum auci elit consequat ipsutis sem nibh id elit. Duis sed odio sit amet nibh vulputate cursus a sit amet mauris. Morbi accumsan ipsum velit. Nam nec tellus a odio tincidunt auctor a ornare odio. Sed non mauris vitae erat consequat auctor eu in elit.