Senior Technician for the digitisation of enterprises 2021-2023
About this course
About this course
The Senior Technician for the digitisation of enterprises contributes to the design and implementation of digitisation programmes of enterprises, intervening with Industry 4.0 solutions for the integration of production and control processes.
You will acquire knowledge and skills to:
- realise and manage Industry 4.0 applications, with web and cloud technologies, for the digital transformation of SMEs in manufacturing sectors, using a Data Driven approach;
- collaborate in the development of integration and interoperability projects between production plants and control systems, for digitised control of automated plants and digital revamping of traditional plants.
- liaise with external suppliers of complex IT solutions and design and develop simpler ones yourself.
You will acquire a broad spectrum of knowledge and skills to:
- assisting the production manager in the management and control of plants;
- identify and configure how to connect sensors, intelligent devices, microcontrollers, automation systems and PLCs;
- develop components for the integration of traditional and 4.0 automation systems;
- design, develop and engineer individual components for Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT) applications;
- design, develop and manage software components for device interfacing, data prefiltering, communication with remote control systems;
- design, develop and manage interfaces for the control of systems and plants and for the management and analysis of collected information;
- collaborate proactively in the development and evolutionary maintenance teams for software solutions, including through the application of Agile methodologies.
- Languages: C#, .NET, C, Python
- DB: Postgres/MSSQL, Time Series DB
- IoT connectivity and protocols: MQTT, AMQP, CoAP
- Industry standards and IIoT solutions: SPI, Modbus, microcontrollers, Raspberry PI, Node-Red
- Cloud: AWS, MS Azure
- Project management: Git, Agile methodologies (Kanban, Scrum), Trello, Google Suite
The start of the course is conditional on the approval of the relevant training project and the subsequent confirmation of funding by the Friuli-Venezia Giulia Autonomous Region.
Lorem Ipsn gravida nibh vel velit auctor aliquet. Aenean sollicitudin, lorem quis bibendum auci elit consequat ipsutis sem nibh id elit. Duis sed odio sit amet nibh vulputate cursus a sit amet mauris. Morbi accumsan ipsum velit. Nam nec tellus a odio tincidunt auctor a ornare odio. Sed non mauris vitae erat consequat auctor eu in elit.